dustjacket
Feedback: I live for it. diandrahollman@gmail.com

Rating: NC-17

Keywords/Warnings: AU, Crossover (Alias/X-Files), Slash, het, femslash, prostitution, lots of sex and debauchery, descriptions of rape, questionable consensuality on a couple occasions, Mulder/Vaughn, a little Jack/Vaughn, Sark/Vaughn, some Sloane/Vaughn (yes, it disturbs me too), varying combinations of Vaughn/Sydney/Lauren/Nadia (Sydney and Nadia are NOT sisters in this universe), pregnancy, a (brief) discussion on abortion, a little kink here and there, some general Vaughn Abuse and did I mention lots and lots of sex?

Spoilers: General plot. Nothing major and it's all AU so it doesn't really matter anyway.

Disclaimer: Mulder belongs to Chris Carter and Ten Thirteen. Everybody else belongs to JJ Abrams and Bad Robot. Clearly, none of these people would let me get anywhere near their characters.

Archive: E-mail me and we'll talk about it.

Summary: "Part of me wanted for it to be real - wanted to let go and enjoy the treatment. But deep down I knew it was a lie. It was only a matter of time before his illusion was shattered - before he realized that he couldn't save me from this life and that I could never allow myself to fall for him."

Dedication: To the creators of two of the best shows on television. The shows and these characters will be missed.

Author's Notes: Yes, Lauren is in this story. No, she will not be an evil witch. If that bothers you, go find something else to read. This story is partly inspired by a couple VigOrli stories I read, particularly Jen Lynn's outstanding "Lost and Found".

* Part 1 | Part 2 | Part 3 *
OR
Read the full text (367kb)

Back to the Alias fan fiction page | Back to the X-Files fan fiction page
Back to the main site index