X-Files

Click on the title to view the full warnings, summary and notes for each story as well as accompanying artwork.


The Detox Series
    1. Intoxicated
"I *am* straight, despite the evidence to the contrary that was literally laying in front of me that    morning. At least I'm reasonably certain that I am."
Rating/warnings: Strong R, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    1.5. Interlude #1
Rating/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    2. Sobriety
"No matter how many times I had done this, there was always a moment where I wondered... Why am I here? Why do we keep doing this? It was easy to explain the first time - when we were both drunk off our asses and desperately needed to get laid. But we couldn't blame alcohol on this."
Rating/warnings:
    2.5 Interlude #2
Rating/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    2.5.2 Alternative scene #1
Ratings/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash, rimming, toys
    3. Serenity
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."
Rating/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    4. Safe Haven
Who would want to kill Vaughn?
Rating/warnings: R, Crossover (X-Files/Alias/Lost), Slash

Alternate OT3 Coda for Safe Haven
"I found them in the kitchen in the middle of the night. Vaughn had our house guest backed against the counter and I knew from experience that the deep, slow building kiss he was engaging him in was probably wiping away whatever self restraint the tightly wound doctor may have had." 
Rating/warnings: NC-17, threesome, slash, DP, PWP

Domesticity
"'I'm in labor,' Vaughn announced casually, as if it were a passing conversation piece."
Rating/warnings: PG-13 to NC-17, slash, mpreg

Ending a Parallel
"I'm trying desperately not to cry. I'm trying to be strong...for both of our sakes." 
Rating/warnings: PG, character "death"

Improbability
Doggett learns the truth about the existence of extraterrestrials...and he will never be the same again.
Rating/warnings: NC-17, het, mpreg

Qui se ressemble s'assemble
*No summary*. 
Rating/warnings: NC-17, het, unconventional pairing

Sex, Lies and Deception
"Part of me wanted for it to be real - wanted to let go and enjoy the treatment. But deep down I knew it was a lie. It was only a matter of time before his illusion was shattered - before he realized that he couldn't save me from this life and that I could never allow myself to fall for him."
Rating/warnings: NC-17, AU, het, slash, threesomes, prostitution, rape

Strength to Fight the Future
"As much as it breaks my heart to see Mulder cry, I almost wish he would do just that now. At least it would prove to me that he is really in there - that the events of the last two years haven't sent him down the proverbial rabbit hole never to return."
Rating/warnings: NC-17, het, spoilers for series finale

There's a Little Witch in Every Woman
Scully is feeling very playful and seductive...Doggett will never know what hit him! ;)
Rating/warnings: Strong R, suggestive language