Alias

Click on the title to view the full warnings, summary and notes for each story as well as accompanying artwork.

The Brit
"Realization slammed into Vaughn with staggering force. 'He reminds me of Sark.'"
Rating/warnings: NC-17, slash, Vaughn/Sark UST, Vaughn/Other

The Brit: Extended Edition
"Vaughn had known being a CIA spook would get him killed one day, but somehow he had always pictured his death as being more heroic. Being taken down in a hail of bullets, maybe...Instead here he was kneeling in front of his kidnapper, knowing he had condemned an innocent man to death all because he couldn't turn down an opportunity for sex."
Rating/warnings: NC-17, slash, torture

The Detox Series
    1. Intoxicated
"I *am* straight, despite the evidence to the contrary that was literally laying in front of me that    morning. At least I'm reasonably certain that I am."
Rating/warnings: Strong R, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    1.5. Interlude #1
Rating/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    2. Sobriety
"No matter how many times I had done this, there was always a moment where I wondered... Why am I here? Why do we keep doing this? It was easy to explain the first time - when we were both drunk off our asses and desperately needed to get laid. But we couldn't blame alcohol on this."
Rating/warnings:
    2.5 Interlude #2
Rating/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    2.5.2 Alternative scene #1
Ratings/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash, rimming, toys
    3. Serenity
"Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and the wisdom to know the difference."
Rating/warnings: NC-17, Crossover (X-Files/Alias), Slash
    4. Safe Haven
Who would want to kill Vaughn?
Rating/warnings: R, Crossover (X-Files/Alias/Lost), Slash

Alternate OT3 Coda for Safe Haven
"I found them in the kitchen in the middle of the night. Vaughn had our house guest backed against the counter and I knew from experience that the deep, slow building kiss he was engaging him in was probably wiping away whatever self restraint the tightly wound doctor may have had." 
Rating/warnings: NC-17, threesome, slash, DP, PWP

Domesticity
"'I'm in labor,' Vaughn announced casually, as if it were a passing conversation piece."
Rating/warnings: PG-13 to NC-17, slash, mpreg

Sex, Lies and Deception
"Part of me wanted for it to be real - wanted to let go and enjoy the treatment. But deep down I knew it was a lie. It was only a matter of time before his illusion was shattered - before he realized that he couldn't save me from this life and that I could never allow myself to fall for him."
Rating/warnings: NC-17, AU, het, slash, threesomes, prostitution, rape